三人行!

It's a HAPPY day though I was a wee bit disappointed with some stuff.
Coz I met up with my Chocolate Lover & 女人!
And I got FREE food from 女人 @ Jumbo Seafood & FREE drinks from CL @ Villa Bali!
Thanks my dearies! =)


Top: 女人's struggling with crab & CL enjoying her fried tofu.
Bottom: CL forced me to take her photo & 1 of the rare times I take photo with my 女人.


The HAPPY folks!
We make each other happy! =)


Top: Baby Squid & Prawns in Cereal.
Ppl who noes me noes I dun eat squids, but this taste nice! V.crunchy de!
Bottom: Fried tofu recommend by 女人 & steamed Soon Hock recommended by the staff!
Aunt Shannon, sorry I ate ur Marlon.
But it's nice! Smooth smooth de.
The girls said taste like 田鸡脚, but I nv eat that b4.
Coz I feel it's slimy de. *eeekkss*


Top: Salted fish fried rice & fried buns.
Marvellous! Those who don't like smell of salted fish also can try.
Coz personally, I think there's no smell at all.
Bottom: Highlight of the night - CHILI CRAB!
The sauce is nice with the fried rice & buns!
YUMMY-Li-CIOUS!

After that, brought the girls to Villa Bali as they have not been there b4.
Actually, we ordered diff drinks.
End up all the same color. =P

A company event was taking place there & I think some big shot was celebrating his 50th b'day.
They had Hawaii's dance. 1 of the dancers was HOT!
But didn't managed to take a nice photo of her.


This is 1 of the games they played.
MTV acting:-
Eng MTV of "Ghost", Spanish MTV & Bollywood MTV.
Quite funny the games they played. (^^,)
Great entertainment!
And it's FREE once more!

Before we left, I make my own Singapore's MTV.

Presenting my lead actress in Singapore Sling's MTV!

Thanks girls for the great time & FREE stuff! =)
And 女人!No leaving early the next time, ok? =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!