The Dark Knight!

Long before the movie was released, I've already been wanting to watch this movie.
First, it was because Batman was my first superhero I love when I was still a kid.
And it was the last movie Heath Ledger was in.
He really acted very well for his role.
It was no wonder that people suspected he committed suicide coz he was too immerse in the role.

In Asia, we have Leslie Chung who was also believed to be unable to pull himself out of a role he played and started having hallucination.
In the US, there is Health Ledger.
Would actors/actresses start to have deeper consideration before taking up the roles offered to them?

Most people went to watch this show for The Joker instead of Batman.
I love this show be it for Batman or The Joker.
The only slight thing I was disappointed(can't think of a better word yet) with was since young, I've been watching Batman cartoons; in my memory, Joker has more colorful clothing & accessories and Batman was much more muscular than the one in the movie.
Other than that, the show was MARVELLOUS! (^^,)
I highly recommend my readers to watch.

P/S: I know Edison Chen is in the show, but it was like less than 2secs & I didn't get 2 notice him. Anyway, it doesn't really matter that I missed his part. =P Not a great fan of his anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!