F.I.R's Concert! *edited & repost*

Event: F.I.R World Tour 2008
Date: 8th Aug 2008
Time: 8pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

So far, I've already received bookings for the concert tixs shld I win.
Request as per running order:-
1) Serene
2) Xiong
3) 飞行侠
4) TYL

80% chance for 1st pair, 60% chance for 2nd pair & 3rd pair at 40% chance of winning.
No promises, but I'll try my best. =)

Finally, the much anticipated week is here.
Yes 93.3 is giving away free tixs to F.I.R's 第十行星 concert!
For those who wana increase your own chances of getting the tixs, pls tune in to Yes 93.3 during the following programs.

1) 快乐一点!- 10am - 1pm
2) 周生生与周太太 - 6pm - 9pm
3) 爱上黑眼圈 - 11pm - 1am

Tip: The tixs are given through sms, pls get your sms template ready while you wait for the qns to be ask.
SMS is to be send to 72346 after you have key in your ans according to the qns asked in each program.
(Reason for giving precise steps is due to some readers are not familiar with the 933's contest format. Any other queries, pls sms me, Eagle Ivan's willing 2b of help.)

Type in the diff code for diff prog & send to 72346.
1) 快乐一点!
[Contest] [Ans] [Name] [NRIC]

2) 周生生与周太太
[Chews] [Ans] [Name] [NRIC]

3) 爱上黑眼圈
[Night] [Ans] [Name] [NRIC]

*(All the [] not required in your sms.)*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!