Food for the week!

Cheap or expensive food, as long as they're good, I love it all!

Last min, met up with Ah Dai & Ah Sha @ CCK Lot 1 on Thurs.
Ate @ LJS, but nt our usual combo 1.
Coz they have new menu!
The girls had shrimp wrap while I tried the fish wrap in mango sauce!
Marvelous! =)
Then it's ice-cream @ MOF! Yummy-li-cious!
Ah Dai treated us.
When I get my pay, I shall treat you girls!
(That wld be my 4th pay le...)

Ziwei arranged for a gathering, XXL & Nuan last min cldn't make it.
I told this buddy of mine that I'm broke & we shall eat sth cheap.
Yet, he suggested Sun with Moon.
Or was it Sun & Moon? Watever... =P
The food was quite nice.
But, ard $60/person for a dinner when u're broke is a bad decision...
Think I'm gona eat grass next week le. =(
Nvm, SDC has big grass patches! waha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!