Birthdays!

The day I valued most each year is here again!
As I've said b4, it's nt abt the receiving of gifts that brings joy...
It's b'coz only this day, some friends whom I've yet to meet up for a long time wld make themselves free for me!
I'm not complaining, coz I noe thou they mb busy with their own lives, still they care enuf to squeeze me into their tight schedules. =)

I love birthdays!
Not just mine alone.
I feel that it's a meaningful day.
A day when mums survived and brought a new life into this world.
A day when a special YOU was born.
Yes, YOU - the 1 reading this now.
I always believe every1 is special in their own ways - in a good way.

Even b4 friendster/facebook or other social networking websites are up, I've been keeping reminders of my friends' b'days on my own organiser.
And now, I rem 90% of my friends' b'days by heart.
(Dun trust me, test me next time.)
P/S: Ah Dai, now I'll rem urs by heart too! =)

To some, their own b'day is just like any other ordinary day.
To me, it's an impt day each year.
Which is why I look fwd to that day & wld always take leave from work.
As it's near to Teachers' Day, I wld always pay a visit to my pri sch teachers on that special day too.
(Though my teachers never notice or ask y do I go back on the same day each yr...)

So, my dear friends, it's ok if u're reminded of my b'day thru friendster/facebook.
All that matters is, I receive ur wishes even if they were belated ones.
At least, I sense ur sincerity and the effort in making me smile this wide!
(^__________^)
A big THANK YOU to those who never fails to forget.
Do not belittle the power of a simple sms like, "Hapi B'day!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!