Winning Streak continues...


Le Grand Chef!

Won a pair of tixs to this show.
Being the kind bro I am, I've given them to Shannon.
Guess she wld be watching it with her special some1...
Enjoy the show, girl! Heard it's nice lah.. =)

And, guess what?
Heard of the 'wo i hui yu' thing recently?
It's a b'day party for Zoe Tay!
Yes, u guessed it!
I won 2 entry passes to her b'day party!
There's games with fabulous prizes waiting 2b won!
Can take photos with our Ah-Jie!
Buffet food too! Bet the food wld be great!
Coz it's at Inter-Continental Hotel ballroom!
Wohoo!! v(^_^)o
I'll be celebrating Zoe's 40th b'day with her! =P
So excited!! (^^.)


My winning msg for her,
"May the Superstar, Superidol, Supermum and Super Ah-Jie
have the most Super Special birthday ever!"

"It wasn't that great lah." I heard u...
I admit it's kind of lame too..
BUT, most impt thing is I won the entry passes with this crappy message!

*P/S: Any Zoe's fans out there need me to help you pass pressies to her?
I'll be glad to do just that! (".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!