KA Unites!

Just because Qi said that if I go for the dinner on Friday...
We would have a 88.89% attendance...
I didn't want my pretty daughters to be disappointed...
So I went for KA's dinner last Friday, 11th Jan!
I wasn't feeling well, down with fever, cough & serious sore throat...
But the thoughtful ones gave up on their Cafe Cartel, LJS & KFC as their dinner places just for me!
We went Kopitiam foodcourt!
But, they still managed to eat nice nice food! =P


Western!
Grilled Fish!


Black pepper chicken with rice and teriyaki chicken with rice!


Korean!
Kimchi soup with rice!


Not so well Bear could only have fish congee...
But @ least, it tastes quite good lah...
And I had the whole bowl to myself!
The others were eating from other ppl's plates...
Coz no one dare to share with a sickly bear... =(


We're always THAT happy together! (^^.)


At Mac for the usual gossiping(erm, I mean updating) session...


The presents of the night!
But blur XY left my precious moment cup @ her office/home.
Sad-ed! =(
And coz the majority of KA are girls...
I always received girlish souvenirs too...
我一点都没嫌弃,还是很喜欢的!
因为有心就好!
It's the thoughts that matter, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!