Chocolate Cheesecake!

I'm always on a diet till I get to my desired weight...
However, I simply can't resist chocolates & cheesecake!
(Little Genius, these are exceptions to my diet!)
So, it's easy to break my diet...
Give me chocolates or cheesecake...
They're my HAPPY food!
Whenever, I'm feeling down...
I find my temporarily happiness by eating them...
Tonight, I was down again...
However, I was given double the happiness I wanted!
Coz it's Chocolate Cheesecake I had!


This Chocolate Cheesecake from Rocky Master brought me to Heaven for that moment! =)

P/S: And now you readers know why I'm always on a diet, coz alot of ppl likes breaking my diet!
I always get free chocolates & cheesecakes! wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!