933 B'day Bash @ St James DragonFly!

Finally get to visit this place which created so much hu-ha when it first opened.
Nth v.great about it....
Small & full of tall pillars!
(Blocked my view of 嘉蕙 in cave woman's costume!)
And if u're expecting photos of the DJs, be disappointed then.
Coz by the time we get in, the area infront of the stage was full...
So we decided to just make ourselves comfortable @ the sofa seats...


Tadah! The self-entertained folks!


Sorry, for assuming there wld be food.
1 drink each is all we got... Heez =P


The girls!


The bears & a girl each...



The bears!

After the party ended at around 6pm, the hungry ghosts rushed to Vivocity!


Though hungry, they can't resist photo-whoring!


To Terra's Cafe for dinner!!

Let the photos tell you how great the food are!

With the soup...


With the desserts...


With the main course...


From top going anti-clockwise...
Savoury Baked Rice, Pasta Linguine Carbonara, Fish n Chip, Oven-baked Dory!


Serene's posing with my Iced Chocolate!


Close-up of my Savoury Baked Rice! =D


Now you see it...

Now you don't!

Thanks folks for accompanying me!
Though it's a great disappointment of my fave stn once more!
I shall just win the movie tixs...
Anyway, the 戏剧情牵25 book I won is not here yet...
No1 call me for collection...
Haiz... -_-"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!