Regret

Recently, I heard a story of a boy...
Who knows his true love only after he lost it...
He cried very hard...
No amount of words can describe his feelings...
But 1 word to sum it all up - Regret

I'm not sure if he would be reading this...
Regret is the worse feeling anyone can have...
I truly understand the hurt you felt...
But boy, be strong!

May you find strength in the words to follow...
From me to you...
I'll still be your bro 4 u to look up to always... =)

《Regret》
Over the sky, I saw you flying
To the end of a rainbow
Where the pot of gold called Happiness lies
That was supposed to be my destination with you
Back in those times
Which seemed far yet not so long ago
The rain was heavy
On the dreadful night
When I turned cruel and pushed you away
You were my history while she is my future
So I thought
I had assumed you would always be there
Thinking I would be able to embrace you in my arms once more
As long as I feel it is time to turn back
I was wrong, a complete fool I was
She casted me off
Leaving me alone on this journey of love
I looked back on the path I took
The sight of just one pair of footprints
Slapped me right in the face
How long had it been
Since you stop following me
Making sure I don't slip & fall
He gave you wings
Brought you to places I'd promised
Your heart only beats for him now
Amidst the shattered pieces of my heart
I saw the hurt named regret
Looking up at me
In a puddle of water
Formed by my tears
In this world of reality
I realized you were gone
Walked out of my life
Forever & ever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!