zhus' reunion dinner!

Time with Zhus was very well spent on all gatherings!
Even if there were only 3 attendees... ~_^
On 28th Jan 2008, we had a 85.7142857% attendance!
6 out of 7 were there at Megumi Japanese Restaurant!

Though SY & I walked from Clementi MRT stn to Sunset Way...
Plus we nearly lost our way...
We were still the first to reach... -_-"
And we called to ask the rest for opinion on dinner place..
Jap Restaurant or HK Cafe?
They said, "The 2 of you decide loh..."
But when we went over to the New HK Cafe for dessert after dinner...
The first thing they said was, "Why didn't we come here for dinner?"
... *faints* ...


Can try this restaurant the next time u go Sunset Way...
The food is not too bad in my opinion. =)


YZ's Cha Soba!


SY's Tara Kami Nabe!


Shi'an's Unagi Yanagawa Nabe!


JY's Curry Udon!


Andrea's Sukiyaki!


My Tori Katsu Curry!!


My Ocha & Junmai!!


Shane wanted to drink & I wanted to try...
It tastes....
Nt the kind of alcoholic drink I like lah..=P

Desserts @ the New HK Cafe...






Hey zhus!
We shall try the food here next time, ok?
Get Karen to make it full attendance after CNY ba!!

And yah, clubbing time too!! (^^.)

See, this is the photo taken @ DBL O!
Remember now, folks?

It's amazing how friends can guess almost all the correct answers on your mind...
JY, I do hope I would not regret this decision I made..
Since the decision is made, we can only move on..
Andrea & SY, don't listen to Shi'an lah..
Even if it's not for your bliss, the end result wld still prob be the same...
YZ, I still believe not all guys are the same...
Don't stop trusting, the feeling is terrible...
For both the non-trusting & untrusted one...
Shi'an, I agree there would always be exceptions..
Maybe you're the exception guy? (".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!