Bike - Car - Car - Bike

From the Yamaha RXZ to a Hyundai Matrix to the current Toyota Vios...
I guess pretty soon, I'll be riding on a bike once more..
If etg goes well & as planned...
I would be sending Baby Vios off on 11th Feb 08..
Right after my CNY in M'sia...
After assessing my own financial..
Selling off the car would lossen my budget by a fair bit...
Most impt thing is...
The best source of my happiness turned worst source of unhappiness
Can finally be eliminated once & for all...
Enough is enough for me..
My suffering & struggle inside me all these while...
I can finally let go...
I no longer want 2b the grumpy bear like Qiqi said...
Bro Bear was once the sunshine of people around him..
Now he seemed 2b carrying a dark cloud over him...
Everywhere he went, he seemed to bring the cloudy mood along...
I want that to stop here & now...
Set me free on my bike once more!
A place I truly belong...
The 1 & only I can truly call MINE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!