Got a JOB!

Yeah! Finally got a job, starting work on Mon as Project Assistant. The company is Interior Marketing Associate - a carpet supplier. Singapore is the HQ with anor 2 companys in M'sia & Dubai. You know where Dubai is? It's part of Saudi Arabia, bt it's a developed modern place juz like Singapore. (That's wat I was told coz I didn't noe whr it is either.)

My wking hrs are Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm & Alt Sat: 10am - 2pm. As for my pay, it is $1600. hehe (^^.) Oh, it's at Redhill. Wun be driving dere, coz the company is juz 5 mins walk frm MRT stn. Have to save $$ mah. Moreover, I start wk @ 10am, is way off peak period, wun need to squeeze wif the crowd.

Abt my job scope, I wld first undergo training on how to do costing. As 90% of our customers are Hotels, we wld need to bid for tender. Therefore, my role comes in to do costing for the bids. However, I was told that as time goes by, my supervisor wld assess me & see if I am suitable for other roles & learn new things. At the same time, if I am comfortable wif it, I can request to take up new responsibilities too.

For the time being, I will be based in Singapore. However, when I get familiar wif the job, I maybe send overseas for assignments. Every staff gets their chance to travel. I am quite excited abt tis. My gf is kind of worried though & also over the fact that the whole company has only 2 other guys, a packer & anor in the office; meaning the rest are gers. My dear, dun worry, k? Have some faith in me. As I have said, you filled up my whole mind, captures my heart & I only have my eyes for you! *muacks* I Love You!

Comments

Anonymous said…
job SCOPE. =p

-qiqiqiqiqi
Anonymous said…
btw, nice background. (:

-qiqiqiqiqi
MiZuKi said…
Yeah, I am so happy for you that you found a job. But then hor......no more loving breakfast for me.
Eagle Ivan said…
qiqiqiqi - Thx 4 the correction & compliments! I like the background too! And what's best is that I finally figured out hw to add my friends' links wif this new template. haha (^^.)
Eagle Ivan said…
Dear, dun worry, k? There will still be the alt Sats when I'm off. Ur 爱心早餐 continues!
X|oNg said…
nice background! look plain which suits ur OLD GUY STYLE!.. young guy wont be so plain. =X loL!!!
Anonymous said…
yeah! we are colleagues now! *beams*

-qiqiqiqiqi
Mrs.keir said…
eh..u change blog ar?bo say leh..knn..

btw, we not stoopid lar..we noe where DUBAI IS OK!!
at least..Drea noes..WAHAAHAH
Eagle Ivan said…
I nv change blog lah..Only changed skin mah..

*Bleah* I stupid, can? HMPH!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!