My hammies!

As promised some time ago, these are a few of my hammies' photos!


My babies love cheesecake as much as I do!
Notice 1 of them behind its mum @ the wheel...


It saw the cheesecake! v(^_^)o
Then it ran over to snatch with the rest!


This is my mini Hamster Kingdom!


Presenting Le Dou!
I want my hammies to have Happy Names!


Xiao Xiong!
The name is b'coz it once bite 1 of his siblings to death...


Xiao Ping!
My fave!


After the camera flash went off, the curious one stood up!
So I have a better shot of him! (^^.)
Don't he looks like he's smiling too?


This is Qiao Ke Li - Chocolate!
Needless to explain the reason for his name ba..
His daddy loves Chocolate & this little one is brownish in color.


And they love to take photos as much as I do!
When the camera flash goes off, he walked forward for me to take a clearer shot!
Anyway, if u still can't see him, he's behind the house @ the top right corner of the photo...


She's a real beauty!
This photo don't do justice to her...
She's the slimest hammie I have...
The 1 with the softest, nicest white fur too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!