Simple Countdown to 2008!

Well, self-admitting being old, I choose to stay away from the crowd this year.
When I was still self-considered young...
With either a shaved head or colorful dyed hair, I was out partying every year...

Waiting for the countdown with the crowd...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

All that was in the past...
I've been there & done that...

Though if given a chance, I would still love to get a job...
That allows me to have all kind of daring hairstyles...
Yet gets a good decent pay... Heez =P


So, techno Uncle Ivan chooses to stay at home this time round...
Counting down with Gurmit & Michelle on Chn 5...
Listening to the neighbours from my & other blocks shouting...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Heard the fireworks go off at Causeway Point...

Mum & dear were with me at our 4-room HDB flat...
Having a simple yet just as meaningful New Year celebration...
With booze, bread, soup, tibits...
Kind of weird, but who cares?
We enjoyed ourselves still!



We get to play with fireworks too! (^^.)
Look at the happy women, erm I mean ladies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!