13/03/2007 - 27/01/08 - 那一段美好回忆


27th Jan 2008, 11.29pm
We walked out of the theatre after watching 27 dresses...
A show I think we wld nv 4gt...
For the rest of our lives...

Being the perfectionist I am...
Even the end of a r/s have 2b in a perfect way...
Every beginning has an end...
Back then, we were at ECP waiting for our mid-night movie to start...
Watching The 40-year-old virgin at PS was the 1st time I held her hands...
Yesterday, I brought her to ECP & initiated a break-up...
And watched our last movie together @ PS...
To her, it was our 1st movie as friends...
To me, it was our last movie as a couple...
Yes, I was cruel...
"What a jerk!" Some ppl reading this wld be thinking/saying this...

I'm sorry that things have to be this way...
The fact that you don't blame me...
Kept thinking it was your fault instead...
And making sure I have caring relatives & friends by my side...
Just make me felt even guilty towards you...

You threw alot of qns to me...
Maybe, I should have them answered here...

Do I love you?
Yes, I do... But perhaps it was not meant 2b...
Right from the start, your friends warned you abt stepping in...
Maybe you should have listened to them...
Or I should not have get close to you...

Why do I seem to be able to let go?
When I finally realized that this is the only way out no matter I like it or not...
All I can do is to learn to let go & not drag it on...

Why didn't I cry in front of you, am I not sad?
Sad is too mild a word 2b used in describing the feelings I have now...
I told you I care abt losing face, so I'll try my best to ctrl my tears when I'm outside...
But reading your last blog entry brought tears to my eyes...
The words stabbed like a knife...

You told me not to say that I regret starting this r/s with you and having to hurt you in the end...
Coz we shared wonderful memories together...
Yes, those memories would be staying with me forever!
Irreplaceable by anyone or anything, precious as they can be...
But I hope I would not come to regret this decision that I've made this time...

True from my heart, if you still trust my words...
I sincerely hope for the day...
You come telling me that you have got attached with someone new...
Then afew years later, you send me a wedding invitation card...
Followed by the piece of good news that you're expecting your first child...

I broke my promise of not 2b the one to initiate a breakup...
But I promise I would still stay as your Grade A+ friend...
I promise I would take your children as my god-children...
I promise to still keep in touch...

You would always be Huiqi's fave friend, our family friend...
She welcomes you to come our house & bake whenever you like...
You would still be invited to Huiyu's 21st b'day as her VIP...
This I promise you...

In turn, pls keep your promises to me...
That you would slowly learn to let go...
And be strong/brave to stand up on your feet once more...
Let your 2 best friends, Kris & Cyn console you when you need it...
Widen your social circle & open up to other choices...
Don't shut yourself at home & be emo by yourself...
Please start smiling soon & be truly happy!

Thanks for all the sweet things you did, the memories we shared, the help you rendered to me when I need it...
I'm truly grateful to you for being a wonderful gf, friend, confidante & etg u've been to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!