Chinatown Trip!

Without fail, I have been going to Chinatown every year since poly days...
Simply b'coz CNY is my fave festival & I love to immerse myself in the CNY's atmosphere at Chinatown!
Despite being stuck in the crowd & kana some old folks' pushing & nagging...
It's fun to be there every year! =)

Alot of stalls placed the signs of, "No Photography Allowed".
So I didn't get to take any photo of the CNY items.
It was still early as I make my way through the streets...
So I can stop & take this nice artisitic photo! wahaha =P


The postbox @ Chinatown!
My fave thing in Sunny Singapore! =P

Have you been counting down?
It's 8 more days to CNY!!
May God & Gma bless us that Baby Vios wld come back in time for us to go back M'sia!! =)
*prays hard*
I don't want Year 2008 2b the first year I spend CNY in S'pore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!