Over the weekends...

Chinese New Year - 17days more!!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o
Counting down to my fave festival of the year!

On Sat, my dearest sis makes us do spring cleaning for the kitchen & living room...
Oh gosh!
At that moment, Little Genius & I are so glad CNY is only once a year!
Try scrubbing dirt off your sofa with a toothbrush for 6hrs!!

You would know what I mean then...
wahaha *lol*
But seeing the results of your hardwork makes it worthwhile lah. =)

Sun, dear acc me to Queensway to shop for my new shoes....

With an $80 budget & eyes only fancy ADIDAS shoes...
It's oh so hard to look for the right pair!
We found one @ $78, both of us were so happy!

But the size I want has just one last pair & the right shoe is unbalanced.
So, we went off to other shop trying to find anor one.
However, when I realized if I don't buy a new pair of shoes, I can use the $$ to buy 4 cages for my babies...
I wasn't in a mood to lookout for the shoes.
Eventually, I gave up looking for one.
Anyway, I think my current pair can still last for anor yr...
Heez =P


Dear finally baked me an American Cheesecake!
The exact name for this is Black & White Chocolate Cheesecake... =)
It's a 6.5/10 for this cheesecake.
As for the reason, it's a secret b/w my dear & I... =P


Last but not least...
Happy Birthday to my always acting cute Jie!!
Hope u're enjoying ur trip with Jie Fu @ BKK now!!
Jiayou on baby making!!
I want a mousey nephew/niece!!
Don't wait for the Year of Tiger lah.. Too long le..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!