News!

Good news for some and bad news for others..
Baby Vios is here to stay for the time being..
Till I can fetch a better price...
That is at no loss to sell it away..
Full settlement is at $43,261 now..
No car dealer of the right mind would gives that price..
But keeping the car would mean...
Getting prepared to pay the increased insurance premium of $1,600+...
And the $400+ road tax...
All 2b due in Feb'08...
Can only pray $$ fall from the sky lah, hor?

If you are a vivid reader of MyPaper...
You would not failed to realize that MyPaper is now available in 2 languages!
The good thing is you would get to read more news..
However, the downside is, the paper has become so much heavier!
Imagine holding a 128 pages of newspaper now...
Compared to perhaps a 30 pages one before...
MyPaper readers have to start training up their arms strength...

In case, Serena still read my blog once in a while..
Help me to wish my dearest god daughter Natalie, "Happy Belated Birthday!".
In case, my "mistress", Helen do read my blog...
"Happy Birthday, woman!! Have a great day ahead!"

Just for fun, I went to take alook at my blog statistics...
And these are the top 5 "referrals" of my blog...

1) SY's Blog - 31 hits
2) Little Genius's Blog - 10 hits
3) Chicken Eater's Blog - 9 hits
4) Stone's Blog - 8 hits
5) Little Princess's Blog - 7 hits

That's the result for 1 whole week. =)
I need more hits!!

P/S: 11 more days to Cath's ROM!
30 more days to CNY!!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o My fave holiday all year long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!