MC King

I bet alot of you have heard of the news..
The talented comedian has passed away suddenly..
At the age of 40, he was gone...
Who would have expected that?

For more news,
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/320685/1/.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/320885/1/.html

Well, alot of times, death is unexpected..
We never know when it would be our turn..
So, ppl, pls bear in mind this..
It's never too early to tell someone..
How much you treasure your r/s with him/her..

In case, I didn't have enough time to be spend with you folks...
In case, I don't get a chance to tell you...
Everyone, whose paths once crossed with mine..
I treasured my r/s with every1 of you...

The strength of human's r/s don't depend on the length...
It all depends on individual's sincerity to make it strong..
Even if we were colleagues for just afew mths..
Or a camp mate for 5 days..
Just as long as our paths once crossed...
U'll forever be in my mind...
I cherish each & every r/s I have with ppl ard me...

Folks, pls take very good care of yourself!
Rem, there's nth more impt than health itself!
I love everyone around me!
Make Peace & not War!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!