Things that make me HAPPY!

Cheesecakes & Chocolates used to make me happy when I'm down.
They seemed to lose their effects on me.
Now, I have a compartment in the fridge filled with chocolates.
And I've not been eating them as often.
Not because I'm happy everyday, but they no longer makes me happy.

But recently, I found something else to cheer me up when I'm down!
Babies! Yes, babies. They're my happiness replacements for chocolates & cheesecakes.
Just by looking @ their innocent smiles chase all worries away.
At times, after a long day of hard work, all my stress are gone when I see a cute baby on the trains when I'm heading home.


Koped this from Qi's blog coz this baby's cute! =)
Really make me smile this BIG! \(^___________^)/

And tomorrow, I'm visitng Lyn & her cute Baby Sherlina again!!
My medicine for HAPPINESS.
Coming Sat, I'm seeing my god-daughter, Natalie & god-son, Jaydon!
Gona be twice as HAPPY!
Watch out this space for the photos of these cute little things! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!