Relaxing Tuesday!


My colleague, May gave me this.
She said she finds it cute so she bought it.
It's a Hello Kitty bubble gum!


Went to watch this show after work.
Well, I wld say it's a nice show to laugh ur stress away.
But personally, I tink it's only worth a wkday movie tix.
(Dear Grade A friend, next time, we really shld wait for DVD for shows w/o subtitles! Our Pte Ltd Eng really cannot make it lah.)


Uncle's @ work!


Why is he smiling?


His kopi c?

Nope...
It's this!

I've carefully plan my schedule.
Watch a 7.20pm movie so tt I can rush to the nearest coffeeshop to catch the 9pm show on Chn8!
And why have I got back to the days I would sit infront of the TV every night from Mon-Fri, 9-10pm?


Yes, she's the reason for that!

Then I realized, alot of ppl didn't noe I have a craze over her too! *lol* =P Or shld I say, I have a craze over any FEMALE celebrities who looks good to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!