Random tots...


A farewell gift from my colleague, Serene.


Swiss Chocolate!
I am the youngest purchaser in the dept & everyone of them knows this kiddie loves Chocolate!
Though they no longer cheer me up when I'm down, I still love eating them!

Oh, I went to have a haircut just now.
And for around 14years since I started using my Christian name...
It's the 1st time some1 actually says, "Hey! Your name is nice!"
You really can sense the truthfulness in her tone & all.
Plus she enjoys calling my name too.
Coz after knowing my name, she used it in every qns she asked.
"Ivan, did you just knock off from work?"
"Ivan, do you live nearby?"
"Ivan, so you walked here?"
"Ivan, have you had your dinner?"
And the qns went on & on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!