Things are perfect the way they are!

I'm happy with the way things are now:-

1) Washing my own clothes.
(I no longer run out of fresh clothes to wear for my Pte Ltd wardrobe.)

2) Eat dinner by myself.
(I can eat anything I like at anytime most convenient to myself. I don't care if it's healthy or not, so stop bothering me on the way I lead my life.)

3) Not driving the so call family car.
(I can save $$ from paying the installments & petrol for the car and spend it on the bike I'll be getting soon. Most important thing is, it's MY bike we're talking about here.)

4) Staying in my own room.
(I do the things I like & sleep anytime I deem fit. I can get out of the house as and when I wish without having to notify anyone.)

5) Buy my own necessities.
(I choose the brand I prefer & no fear of stock out situation by sharing with others.)

So stop trying to say or do anything to take my HAPPINESS away.
I'm going to the outing this Sunday for a cousins' gathering.
Mother's Day or not, it doesn't matter to me at all.

P/S: Xiong, if u're reading this, I'm taking bus 963 while Qi jie & others most prob driving their family car. So, u let me know if u're going with me or wat. Anyway, it's ok 4 U & 1st aunt to follow them.
Coz the loner me is fine with taking the bus alone. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!