The little things in life which makes you smile!

Though some of us would be extremely happy if we can be one of the 16 lucky winners to win $314,187 for the toto draw on Friday.
There are still little things in life which can makes you smile.
For me, it can be...


Souvenirs from friends who went overseas.
These are from Karen! =)

Or finding your fave childhood toy!

And it's only selling at $2!
I think it used to sell at $10 each.
I used to have 2 and when my dad got hold of the other 1, he would play shooting with me.
I can tell you, it's pretty painful de loh!
Erm, u can go ask Aunt Shannon now.
Coz I just tried out on her just now! waha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!