Foodies! =)


Coz Sy keeps blogging abt the nice nice maggi mee her gpa fried, I got so tempted...
I can't get to try that, so I went to buy mine to satisfy my own craving!

I guess most of you have seen the TV ad on this.
Lipton Milk Tea!

This thing was hanging on the handle bars on MRT.

And I took 2!

A rainbow of Joy in every cup is their slogan.

The wordings on the top are,
"Something that will make you smile:
You find $50 inside an old jacket."

Below the jacket, it wrote...
Sometimes it's the simple things in life that brings you joy.
Just like a cup of Lipton Milk Tea.
有时候生活中的某些小事物足以令您会心一笑,就像一杯立顿奶茶 。


The Milk Tea was just so-so loh.
But it really makes me smile.
Coz it's free! =D

There's a total of 3 flavours.
1) All-time favourite combination of black tea & milk.
2) Extremely silky smooth texture & a doubly rich aromatic milk tea taste.
3) Milk Tea with the gentle, velvety touch of Vanilla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!