Birthdays!

Today is a special day.
It's Dad's Birthday...
I bought a mini cake with a Doraemon figurine & a can of Coke Zero for him.
Coke Zero was introduced to the market recently & I tot he might wana give it a try.
I'd wanted to put the Doraemon into the small cabinet where his urn was kept.
But the person in charge was taking a nap & I didn't want to disturb his slp.
So mb I shld place it in another day. =)

Beside Dad, it's also Lydia & her mum's birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!
STAY YOUNG & PRETTY ALWAYS!
MAY GOOD HEALTH BE WITH YOU! =)

Meet up with Serene to watch Iron Man!
Well, the show was good.
But I felt the reviews given by those around me were over-rated.
Caused me to have HIGH expectations for this movie.
I still feel it's a nice show lah. =D


It never hurts to have a pretty lead actress! (^_^)
Presenting Gwyneth Paltrow!

Had our dinner @ the Kopitiam food court before the show.

Her ban mian.


My chicken rice!

And coz the show ended @ 8.15pm...
Kiasi Uncle Ivan was afraid he wldn't be able to rush back in time to watch his Ou Xuan...
We went to JE coffee shop for the 3rd time ever since Rhythm of Life started its screening...
And we sinned while watching the show!


My coffee & her tea!


Our kaya toast.
She said it's nice, I think it's ok loh. =P


I love eggs!
(I can hear Qi's nagging voice, "You shouldn't be eating eggs so often!")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!