Baby Sherlina!

Uncle Ivan went to visit dearest Baby Sherlina again!
I must visit her often to let her get used to me. Heez =P
Coz she's growing up so fast, I must let her recognize me mah.
Somehow, I feel an affinity with her. =)
Probably because she's the first baby of a friend v.close to me.


Baby Sherlina & Mummy Lyn! =)


See that stunned look!
That's y I must go often, so she'll recognize me as the Mr Nice Uncle Ivan.
And not give the, "Who's this stranger?" kind of looks. =P


Milk Feeding Session!


I'm the Queen! v(^_^)p


Do not disturb...


Falling aslp le..


Still sucking her milk while slping...


And sleeping soundly...zzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!