Over the weekends!

Hey peeps!
Happy belated Vesak Day! =)
Hope everyone of you enjoyed the long weekends!

What have I done over the weekends?
On Sat, I was beaming with triple HAPPINESS.
3 kiddos start off my weekends with BIG smiles.
I went to visit Baby Sherlina again!


Baby Sherlina is just like her zodiac... =P
Likes to slp alot...Zzz


Again, she woke up 2c Uncle Ivan taking her photos!


Now she learns 2 make funny face @ him.

Then I went to my god-son, Jaydon's full mth celebration.
Of coz, I get to see my god-daughter, Natalie too.


This is Jaydon!


Didn't managed to take Nat's photo, so here's 1 I received sometime back from her aunt.

I didn't stay for the buffet as I need to rush off for the zhus' gathering!
And yes, I was late...
I really have to apologize for my lateness & nt bringing a fully charged hp out. =P

After the dinner @ Zeng Fu Cai located in Shaw Towers, yz left with her bf, Jack for a movie, "Accuracy of Death".
The rest of us went for a KTV session @ Shenton Way Partyworld.
The zhus always don't sing & only like to select songs just to listen or ask others to sing.
Then they'll say it's Ivan's personal concert. -_-"

As I reached home @ 1am and woke up only @ 2pm on Sat, I practically slack the rest of my day.
After taking my lunch, I went online the whole day till 2am.
The only time I was offline was when I went to take my shower.

Sun morning, I woke up @ 10am to Cinderella Qi's sweeping of floor.
She keeps hitting my bed frame with her broom.
So, I decided to get out of bed and head to CWP for BK b'fast after a quick shower.

Guess wat I did in the evening?
I went on my "duno how many times" trip in a mth to visit Baby Sherlina!
Tgt with TYL & HX, I invaded Lyn's hse & abducted her baby.
Poor Sherlina is so disturbed by Aunt Stace who keeps talking to her in illogical language.


Sitting happily in Uncle Ivan's arms.


With Aunt Stace making lots of funny sounds.

We went for dinner @ CWP Pastamania when the baby fell aslp.


My 情妇's Hawaiian pizza!


My 情敌's Crayfish Pasta!


My ham & sausage baked rice!

All I can say is their standards certain dropped quite abit.
And if they don't do sth to bring it back up, I'll probably give them a miss the next time I have craving for pasta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!