Surprise!

I reached home to find a wonderful surprise in my mail box!
You know what's the meaning of being a Jie of 20+ cousins?

This is it!

These are Cards Paster from our dearest Jie!
On the Hello Kitty note, she wrote,
"For my 3 lovely cousins =)
I think you peeps will be able to figure out which is for who. =)
Take Care!
Love, Jie"
At 1 glance, I know instantly which is for who!
And that only goes to show how well Jie knows us!


And I told Jie I might be going to Taiwan with my friends in Aug/Sep & she got these brochures + name cards for me!
Aren't you damn envy of me? haha =P

Thanks, Jie!
A big beary hug to you! \(^_^)/
You're the best!
And yah, no Hebe, but still happy! =D

Side note: People always ask, "So, do you like Chip or Dale?"
And I would say, I prefer Chip. But that wouldn't means I don't like Dale.
Coz Chip would not be Chip without Dale, they're inseparable! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!