BRAND’S® Asia Pacific Sudoku Challenge 2008

Last year, my timing couldn't make it.
This year, I nearly missed the deadline.
I took the challenge in the open rounds on the last day.
And today, it caught me by surprise when I received the email from them!
I am 1 of the 1000 top scorers in the open rounds!
Yeah! I can take part in the semi-final on 28th June 2008! =)

If you would like to come give me a little support, the details are as follows:-
Venue: Singapore Management University, Administration Building, Level 5, Conference Hall 1, Date: June 28, 2008
Time: 10.00AM

Wish me luck! v(^_^)o

From the STOMP's website:-
The BRAND’S® Sudoku Challenge 2008 Singapore Open winners will receive
1st prize winner - $8,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
2nd prize winner - $4,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate
3rd prize winner - $2,000 cash prize, $300 BRAND’S® Hamper, Trophy and Certificate

All 100 Singapore Open Finalists will receive $100 cash
All Singapore Open Semi-finalists will receive BRAND’S® goodie bags worth $60 each.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!