一心一德为善乐

On Tues, I took leave to attend a live unplug recording of Mr 一人一半, 伍家辉 Wu Jia Hui.
It was totally worth the time off & the distance travelled just for the 2 hrs of enjoyment man!
And because I went for the recording, I managed to get 2 free tixs to the Charity programme for tonight.

I have always love watching these kind of Charity shows.
Be it those risky performance acts they used to do or the current singing & riskless performance, I love it all.
Tonight performance was great! v(^_^)p
The amount raised was consider an encouraging one.
(U folks knew hw badly trustful Charity Organisations were hit after the NKF's incident.)
However, we can see that Singaporeans are still charitable by nature.
Coz there were no prizes involved in tonight fund raising.

And I clapped till both my hands swollen siaz!
Why?!
Coz Ou Xuan's dance was sexy, Fann Wong's singing was enchanting & Zoe Tay's performance was awesome!
What's too difficult for my dearest Queen of Gamblers?
And of coz not forgetting CHEN MEI GUANG!
She touched the hearts of all the audience present @ Mediacorp Studio.
She won the loudest applause of all & everyone was cheering her on by clapping to the beat of the live band!
Those of you watching it at home would not understand or feel the way we as audience @ the live performance do.

Talking about good live performance, there were disappointment for me too.
All I can say is for some singers, it's better to just stick to listening their songs off CDs.
Coz their live performance is TOTALLY CANNOT MAKE IT!
But for Wu Jia Hui, not only do you have to buy his CD, you gota hear him sing live man!
Trust me, you won't regret!

Last but not least, the charity hotlines are open till 27th May 2008.
Pls do your part by calling:-
1900-112-2288 for $5 donation
1900-112-3388 for $15 donation
1900-112-4488 for $50 donation
For donations above $50, pls call 6691-0888.
Every call goes a long way for those less fortunate. =)
施比受更有福!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!