Packed Saturday!

Early in the morning, buddy Shuon and his gf came to pick me up for b'fast.
It'd been a long time since we last met.
Had a good chat from Kovan back to Wdls. =)
Pal, all the best in all areas of your life!
Treasure your gf since you have decided that she's the one.

Then xiong came to meet me and we went to Marina Square Rocky Master.
Wanted to find out more abt the job, but the mgr said it would be better if I can go to the HQ and talk to their HR.
Ok, shall check out other cafes 1st.
After passing the hammie to Caihong who collected the hammie on Jaime's behalf, xiong and I went to walk around in Suntec.
There was this Yoyo Championship going on and some of the players were really terrific!
Oh, cannot forget to mention that we saw this really cool girl at the arcade!
She broke the high score for the basketball game with a 500+ points!
What's more, she's pretty cute looking too.
At last, xiong & my taste are the same. =)
Girls who play basketball well & are gentle looking are kind of hard to find.
She's a rare breed!
However, we were too stunned when we saw her score.
She was already out of sight after we came back to our senses.

Met up with Karen, Sy & Eric for dinner at ECP C Nai Hong Kong Cafe.
Andrea said she has an upset stomach & Yz hurt her back.
Don't ask me how though. =P
Shian hafta stay home to do security duty.
Jy's enjoying in US with her family for holiday!
So the 4 of us had a really full dinner and make our way to Cassis @ Rochester Park for a drink.
And here are the photos we took.


See, I'm small enuf to hide behind the menu!


Left to right, my milk tea, Eric's yuan yang with grass jelly & Sy' strawberry sth lah. haha =P


My fried rice!


Peanut Butter toast.


Broccoli with cheese.


I think this is yee mee or sth.
It's sy's de.


Eric's steamboat thing.


Karen's mango drink & macaroni.


It's the snack king!
We forgot tt I ordered this until it came when we were already quite full.
Heez =P


This photo really shows how tanned I have become.
You just need ppl to compare & contrast.


Eric's Shirley Temple.


Karen & my Erdinger.


Sy's 1st glass of Cosmopolitan.


We were sitting under the tree.
The v.lucky her got a leaf which fell exactly into her 1st glass.
So, she got the mgr to change a 2nd glass for her.


Cheers!

Catching up with friends are great no matter how's the turnout rate. =)

P/S: Thanks Chocolate Lover!
Don't worry, ok?
I may not live longer than 29yrs old if wat the 2 fortune tellers said were correct.
So, I'm not that dumb/courageous to end my own life b4 tat de lah.
Nth will happen to me de, ok?
I still wana open my Eagle's Cafe at 30yrs old if I can tide over the 29yrs old crisis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!