Gifts for a recruit!


Zappo!
It's a grape flavour sweet from my colleague, Anna who just came back from Aust. =)


A Hello Kitty Bubble Gum!
From another colleague, May who just came back from Indonesia.

Grade A friend won these from S-Pop!
But I got my another friend who was working in Mediacorp to collect on her behalf.
And coz I collected from my friend, I'm keeping them for myself!
wahaha *lol*
K lah, I'm not that bad.
I merely choose wat I want & told her wat are the remaining that I'll be passing to her. =P


A T-shirt.
(I'll be keeping it & give to my cousin when I go back M'sia the next time. Anyway, it's L size & Grade A friend can't wear lah.)
I noe u can't see the design clearly.
Anyway, it's the same design as on the CD below.


The rest of the winnings!
A S-Pop CD & a pack of tissue.
(Which I would be passing her.)
And I'm keeping the figurine for myself! Heez =D
(I just can't resist toy cars & figurines lah.)


And this is Recruit Lim blogging from his home PC!
(Photo taken in office - I'm leaving the wkplace in 2 days time!)
Wohoo! \(^_^)/
The place is not that bad, I just don't like my job. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!