Labour Day!

Yohoo! v(^_^)o
How was Labour Day for everyone out there?
Hope you had fun or just a simple peaceful day to yourself!
As for me, I went ECP Old Town White Coffee with my Chocolate Lover!
The 1 and only outlet in Singapore for the time being.
Well, service crew were friendly but not v.efficient.
System was a mess.
Custs have to find their own seats despite the sign, "Pls wait to be seated."


I tried the Garlic Butter Toast.
Nice! =)


Chocolate Lover's White Coffee Ice Blended Original & Ice Fire Polo Bun!


My Enrich Chocolate!

Look at how beautiful the clouds were!


On a day like this, it simply feels great to chill out with a friend and talk about everything under the sun.
Hey, CL! 1 day, we would be able to achieve what we want like those we shared this afternoon. Yah, perhaps a year or 2 more for me. Some things, I just need to settle & I can't let go when they have become part of my lives. They're all I have now.
Different people see things differently & hold different feelings/emotions. They can't acc me for my whole life, but I have my responsibility to take care of them for their whole lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!