The Ultimatum!

First, take a look at your watch/clock.
What time is it now?
This entry is pre-set to appear on Eagle Ivan's blog @ 8.55pm.
So, if u're still on time, pls stop doing wat u are now.
Go switch on your TV & tune in to Chn 8 - The Ultimatum (双子星)!


The BLOCKBUSTER of Chn 8 this year!


Featuring 4 of my fave idols, how can you expect me to take my eyes off the TV?

Starting 27th May 2009, every night from 9-10pm, stay tuned to Chn 8!
Coz that wld be wat I'm going to do.
Don't ask me out on wkdays, I won't be free for you.
(You can always try to fix an appt with me after 10pm on Fri.)

Don't try to call me or sms me @ the critical HOUR.
Coz u'll probably get the following msg...
"The number you just dialed is unavailable, pls try again later. (After 10pm)"
Or u'll only rec'd my reply the next day.

Sorry folks, but that's a DIE HARD fan of Unbeatables I, II & II for u! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!