Coming soon!!


GOOD NEWS!

For those who are so excited & has been checking with me for so MANY times, Eagle Ivan is here to share the best deal once more!

SDC would be "INVADED" by Monsters & Aliens!!!
And that's just the good news. A better news is "We have got the 3D version!!"
That's not all, my dear readers.

*drums roll*
If u're an avid reader of my blog but don't know me in person, you shall just proceed to SDC & buy a 3D tix @ $10 each.
However, if u're a frenz of me, let me know when u wana catch this show & I can get it for u @ $5!!!

Check out more on our iWerks Theatre right HERE!
Meanwhile, catch "Star Trek" while it's still showing! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!