一举多得 aka one stone kills many birds!


I gave Baby Vios a GOOD wash!

I used to clean my car weekly when we first got one.
Den it became monthly & slow it turns to once in a blue moon.
wahaha *lol* Coz there's always $7/wash at Esso!

And I forgot how long it had been since I last hand wash my baby.
6mths or more? Mb even longer. =P

Anyway, the moon was blue today. I just got into the mood of car-washing!
So off I went to wash & scrub, wax & clean Baby Vios.
On a hot day with the scorching sun, I get a reasonably share of tanning time as well.
Den I got to work out abit through those hard rubbing of dirt.
Most impt of all, Baby Vios get a really NICE wash!
It's so sparkling clean now! Wohoo! v(^_^)o
It better don't rain tonight! *prays hard*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!