Take it on the hair!!

It'd been a LONG time since I last dyed my hair.
Whenever I can't take it emotionally (b'coz of love/relationship), I shaved off my hair.
Each time, I can't take it mentally (due to stress factors from e'where), I dyed a new color!
Tadah! Ah Beng's in the making once more! =)
Actually, I didn't want it 2b so obvious de. Alrd told my hair dresser, yet it turns out...
Nvm lah, juz hope I dun get nagged for it @ my workplace. =)


Hair @ diff stages of life...


I nv like dull plain hair color & hairstyles.
But for my job, I have no choice.


How can I forget abt the MOST outrageous one?
Centre was purple & green on the sides!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!