The noble ones said...

In life, I live on & survived through alots of ups & downs all b'coz I remember what these noble people once said to me...

1) 恶人说的话,不需作回应。因为,有天他/她会被自己的话反击的。
2) 做个男子汉,要能屈能伸!
3) 只要是对的,努力去争取!
4) To err is human, to forgive is subhuman!
5) When you're still young, you're mobile and can shrug your shoulders and move on. Don't need to bear hate and anger with life.
6) At times, a little something for you to look forward in life gives you more drive in working.

These words may be long forgotten by those who said it themselves, but they got stuck in my mind & I'll most prob rem for life.
These noble people may not seem noble to other ppl. But to me, they played very important roles in my life even till now.

Who are they?
1) My beloved gma
2) My strict dad
3) My give-it-all mum
4 & 5) My most respectable teacher, Mr Shah
6) My most caring teacher, Mdm Norsiah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!