Taiwan Trip - Day 2 @ Hsin Chu & Ximen!

Yes, I know my entries on my Taiwan's trip is updated REAL slow.
Heez =P Good things are worth waiting lah.
Anyway, if u have added me on facebook, my travel buddies have uploaded & tagged me in the photos. v(^_^)o
But, I'm not finding excuses nt to update on my trip. Just a wee bit late lah. =P

On the 2nd day of our trip...

At Ximen Metro Station.


We took Metro from Ximen to Taipei main stn before transferring to HSR (High Speed Rail - 高铁)& head for 新竹.


On HSR.

I had wanted to bring them to Hebe's western food restaurant, 晴天。
Upon reaching there, we found out it was closed down a mth earlier.
And they asked, "Why ur gf(Hebe) nv tell u?"
Hmm... Mb she don't want me to worry abt her? wahaha *lol*


So the famished us entered 十一街面食馆 for lunch!
Cheap & nice food! Totally satisfied!
Yummy-li-cious!
These are not all, coz we were too hungry, I didn't stop them to take photos of each food.


After lunch, we went to walk around 新竹.
Passed by a confectionery shop.
Bought their tiramisu & fresh milk.
We actually bought 1 bottle of milk to share.
But it was SO nice, I cldn't help but went in to buy another one after that. =)


Along the streets of Hsin Chu, you can see flowers of all kind!
And I tell you, flowers are everywhere along the streets of Hsin Chu!


Next stop - 城隍庙!
Eat, eat & eat!

At night, 2 more travel buddies join us!

Let's welcome TXY & Cyn! =)

Tadah! I brought them to Toilet Restaurant!

The food taste GREAT!
But steamboat was too much for one to finish.



Fun @ Toilet Restaurant!

After dinner, we headed to 龙山寺 stn for a short shopping trip. =)
Though we just had dinner b4 going there, we had more 小吃 when we were there!
So, tell me how wouldn't we get FAT?

Ok, that marks the end of our Day 2!
Hopefully, I don't take too long to update on our 3rd day trip! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!