Taiwan Trip - Day 4!

I think I'd better speed up my entry on my Taiwan trip before I gt flooded with complains!wahaha *lol* Pray that my Day 15's entry won't be in Nov like CL said lah hor?

Okay, here goes the itinerary for Day 4!

It was a special arrangement. Coz we have ppl who wana go to the hot springs & TWO persons who wana visit the Taipei Muzha Zoo! So, the group spilt. =)


The nice b'fast we have most of the days we were there!
I definitely misses these!
If possible, I wana open a small 早餐店 & serve these!


Look at our small weary eyes...

These are what we went for - Pandas!!

But I merely see the 1 of the panda's butt &
both of us didn't managed to take a single photo of 团团圆圆!


So, we hafta make do with a photo of the panda on the lift.


And a panda statue outside the panda's habitat!


The panda ice-cream is nice!
YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!
And the noble me climb into the "shit" coz my 情妇 wants a photo of it!


Having FUN in the ZOO!! v(^_^)o

So, what was happening at the other side of Taipei?


The other group went 乌来温泉!


The little train/cart they took.


On the tracks they go...


My 女人 & CL!


The girls who joined us for only a week. =P


CL & her mum!


The fruits couple!
Uncle & Aunt buy fruits for us almost everyday! =)

We went Shilin Market at nite.

Nice western food! =)


HX with HZ & her cousin + frenz!

Okay, that marks the end of our day 4 in Taiwan!
Watch out for my next entry, hopefully very soon. wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!