Sinful food I had!

I have been exercising regularly for the whole of this week.
But somehow, I'm eating as much also! *faints*

Jie bought a whole lot of snacks for me on her Batam trip with da-sao.
I'm still clearing them.

Ate this - Koala Biscuits!
It's honeydew filing!
I think it's nice while Qi finds it abit weird.

Had an impromptu dinner with Jo.
Went New York New York at West Coast Plaza.
Been there afew times when I was still in NP.
But it's my 1st time there after the renovation.

We weren't very hungry, so ordered sides to share.
Cheesy fries & garlic bread!
Yummy-li-cious! v(^_^)o


My ice-cream float!
It's nice but I still love A&W one most!

Meet up with Jo, Shuon & his gf, Beryl.

After a heavy & sinful dinner at lau pa sat (I forgot to take photos!), we headed for desserts at MS Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe!
Yes, I'm a mango-ly person! wahaha *lol*


The ladies just don't like to take photos...


But the cute guys wouldn't mind having one!
It'd been some time since my buddy & I took a photo tgt.
Oh man! How time flies, we have known each other for 10yrs!


My buddy bought me this with Beryl's money.
haha *lol*
So, a BIG Thank You to both! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!