Angels & Demons


This is nice! =)
(Bt I think Xiong begs to differ.)

Well, watching movies is a very personal thing & different ppl like different genres. That is y I nv believe in any kind of reviews, I need to watch it for myself. If u dun like to think or dun like to watch any show related to religion, u wld definitely nt like this movie.

I like a thinking movie, which is y I'm kind of "irritated" when 1/2-way thru the show, u alrd noe who's the bad guy! For religion wise, I'm nt into it. I can feel the "ARGH" kind of feelings in Tom Hanks' character at the last part when the red duno wat person says sth like, "Thank God for protecting someone he sent to save our church." Super love Tom Hanks' reply though it was "ignored" by that red guy. "I don't think he send me here."

P/S: Above are just personal viewpoints, u're free to bomb my tagboard if u dun like wat I typed. But I'm free to ignore u too. =) Coz this is my blog! ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!