Early Excitement!

It's only end May, but Qi got me so excited abt Aug!!
Coz she told me last night, "I've just placed an order for the 1st part of your b'day present!"
Thanks for making me looking forward to my b'day even more!! v(^_^)o
Of coz, b'day to me is not abt gifts.
Each year, my b'day serves as a gathering event. As we grow older & have our own commitments, family & friends have lesser time to meet up. So, I'm glad at least my family & friends still make the effort in meeting up for my b'day!

However this year, instead of the usual 1 week full of b'day celebrations, it may stretch to a full mth of wkend b'day celebrations! Not b'coz I have more groups of friends. Coz I'm starting my CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) course in July'09 & it's 4 weekdays of class each wk.

Yest, my HR asked if I wana take 1 module each sem (2 classes per week) or take 2 modules. 2 modules would let me get my cert faster but it's more taxing of coz. After hesitating for like 5 secs, I said, "I can take up 2 modules." These tots filled my mind, "Now, I'd rather spend more time on my studies than letting my mind be occupied by other stuff." Hopefully, my hair won't start falling in July.

I don't wana be a botak (though I've shaved it 5 times) when my b'day arrives in Aug & when my 情妇 gets married in Sep. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!