Spending time with ppl you love!

I was at Lynette's hse once more on Thurs, 30th Apr to see the girl I love.
Nope, definitely not TYL who was giving tuition there
Neither was it Mummy Lyn who said I'm the surrogate father of Sherlina.
Yeah, I was there to visit dearest Sherlina! v(^_^)p


Her smile never fails to brighten up my day!
I'm simply loving it!

It's the 2nd day of our LONG weekends!
After a fully packed long day yest, I was hesitating if I shld join my 女人, tyl & CL @ Sentosa.
When I came home from my bike servicing, mum asked, "Ey, u're home so early. Den ltr wana acc me for my interview?"
Hmm...
Recently these female species confused me with their usage of "?".
Aren't we taught in school that only qns ends with a "?" ?
And I thought there might be more than 1 ans to a qns...
However, I felt the "You can only ans to wat I want" kind of stress when I was thrown a qns by them.
haha *lol* Nope, don't be mistaken, I'm not complaining.
Just find it pretty amusing.
So, I do not have to bother to tink if I'm going Sentosa.
Mum answered that for me with her qns.

So, after the interview, I brought her to Bukit Timah G7 Sinma Live Seafood for dinner coz she has this craving for 田鸡粥.
Well, I totally don't know how to appreciate that.
But since she wana eat, I shall acc her there.


Though they wrote live seafood, frog was the only thing I see on their menu.
Oh! And maybe some fish item.


I'm starting to love luo han with longan recently!
Nice & definitely cooling for the ever getting hotter weather!


Ordered this!
Nope, it's not just omelette.
It's omelette with oysters!
Forgot to lift the omelette up & take photos of the oysters.
I don't like oysters but I just like to order omelette with oysters.
Mum said, "You're like your dad, 1 of the dish would always be EGG!"
Heez =P

Asked mum to eat the oysters for me, she said, "You wana order omelette with oysters, u must eat the oysters yourself!"
She has changed! She used to eat all the food I don't like!
*sits down & sulks*

Okay lah, there were 7, she helps me to eat 4 & make me eat 3 of them myself.
Swallowed alot of rice to cover the awful taste. *bleahs*


Mum's claypot of frogs!
*eeekkkkss*
Nv am I gona eat that man!
But the satisfied look on her face is priceless.
Like a kid receiving a barrel of chocolates for Easter! wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!