Sakura Feast!


Happy Belated B'day to 情敌!

Happy Advance B'day to 美女!

We don't have much photos together de.. So hafta use the photos we took for my b'day.. Heez =P You know wat it means, 5G1U? We need to take more photos the next time!!

Went for dinner @ the Sakura located @ Orchard Shopping Centre. Oh, it's the first time H4, Cyn & Rochelle eat at Sakura! Anyway, we started eating @ around 8pm, coz SOMEBODY was late!! We have arranged to meet @ 7.30pm. I noe that SOMEBODY would own up herself in my taggy when she reads this. =)

Last order was @ 9.30pm. So, we left shortly after that. Coz old bear was too forgetful & didn't bring his camera, I didn't take any photos today... =P
I want a new camera!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!