Finally!

Dear got permission from her mum to go overseas on her own! So happy! So where do you think we went for our first oversea trip?



Look! The place we were at!

We only went to JB City Square lah! haha =) There's a newly open restaurant or mb bcoz it'd been a long time since I last went, it's the 1st time I see this place.

Hong Kong Restaurant - Wong Kok Char Chan Teng where we have our lunch.

But before lunch, there's breakfast! So, once we reached City Square, I brought dear to my fave cafe also in hong kong style to try 'yuan yang' (a combination of coffee & tea). It used to be v.nice bt the taste has dropped tremendously! Even I think so, no wonder dear said Hong Kong's traditional one taste so much better! 1 day, I wana go HK eat traditional fermented toufu & drink 'yuan yang'!!

Den we start our shopping spree! Everytime, we bought afew stuff, we wld carry to the car & empty our hands. That explains why dear got a shock when her shopping bags seem endless when I send her hm. haha (^^.) And on top of that, we bought a couple t-shirt & similar bags! *grinz*

Of coz not forgetting, we bought alot of Seasons' mooncakes back!! Love Seasons' mooncakes best! And dear, I merely said the promoter is cute. I didn't mean anything else more than that lah. *LOL*

Overall, I'm glad that dear had a great time! Me too enjoyed the 1st oversea trip wif her!! Though it's only at JB, our nearest neighbour, I'm more than contented. However, just like she said, when there's a 1st, the 2nd & 3rd wld comes along! So, let's juz pray we can go Bangkok this year end! 让故事有个完美的结局。。。

Here's the pictures of nice ppl having nice food @ a nice restaurant!

No. 33! My fave no!

Took only afew photos.
Coz we were too busy eating & shopping!
买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Not fair. The photo that I took for u is nicer as I had given you instructions to shift here and there to take a nice photo. But mine is you just took without telling me to shift. *Bleah* Act cool.
X|oNg said…
LOL!!!! got my presenT? LLOL~~
Eagle Ivan said…
YEAH! I gt buy sth for u! The Dragon Tiger Gate DVD!!! You can come my hse take when u're free, I put on my desk. But I aso nt yet watch, so u finish watching, muz pass back to me. hehe >.<
MiZuKi said…
Me too not watch yet.
Anonymous said…
haha. xiao xiong cheapskate. like that also call present meh? bleah.

-xiao gong zhu
X|oNg said…
mi children mA~ of coz cheapskate de.. LOL~ xD
Anonymous said…
so when can we finally go for seafood??
X|oNg said…
u noe tat going for seafood is not good? its beri difficult to do tat too..imagine u floating on the sea eating food o.0" SO HARD U NOE! u must go shaolin master qing gong first..=P
Eagle Ivan said…
To xiao gong zhu: It's not being cheapskate hor! No pt buying 2 DVDs mah. I'm giving to him, den I borrow from him to watch mah! *bleahs*

To Lyn: When EVERYONE is FINALLY FREE! haha (^^.)

To x|ong: *BBBRRR* SO COLD!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!