My 2 darlings' Birthdays!

From 16th Nov 2007 - 18th Nov 2007, Ohana was at Aloha Loyang. Little Princess' 21st b'day was on 16th Nov 07 & Little Genius celebrated her 20th b'day on 18th Nov 07. They are my darlings 'twin' sisters who were born 1 yr & 2 days apart. =) Both think I'm bias towards the other more, in actual fact, I heart them both equally much! Which is why, I sabotage them equally this year! Wohoo! v(^_^)o This is to pay back the love they showered on me during my 21st b'day 3 years ago. (^^.)


Doraemon cake my mum & I bought for Little Princess.


The United Fours!



With our extended family!


Cuzzies!!
Still bonded as ever!
Forever & Ever!


As time goes by & we grow older, we just call ourselves
The KA Gang & not ke_ai gang. =P


SEE!
I love them both equally!
The sabotages were my plans!



We gather for presents opening ceremony!

Just when Little Genius thought all was over...

We brought out a b'day cake for her!


Everyone said they 'were' full...
The cake was finished in less than 5 mins.


Presenting her surprise...
Eiffel Tower necklace!


Kisses from her dear bros!


The little surprise they received from dear the night before!
Cupcakes!
Wow! How many were there?



My dear & I @ the KTV!


Now for a group photo! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!