The Job...

Some of you have heard, while the others, I haven't had time to discuss/share with you. Coz...we haven't been meeting up lately!! My dear friends, when are we gona catch up with everyone having busy schedules??

Anyway, my supervisor asked if I'm interested to convert to perm next yr after my contract ends in May08. I told her I wld think abt it. Well, frankly speaking, I don't quite like the job as a purchaser. However, I believe in adapting myself to new environment. Qi said, "You may not be able to find a job you like too even if you leave." It's quite true to a certain extent lah. I'm well known for job-hopping even when I found myself an accounts job.(Which every1 & myself think is my fave job.)

So, since I graduated with a Diploma in Business Studies (Purchasing & Logistics Management), I might as well make the best of it, right? A diploma requires S$30,000 just to get that piece of paper, so why waste it? I like challenges in life, so mb I shld apply it to my job too, I guess. For the pay + bonuses, I shall strive to take up this challenge and do it well. Things are always hard to say. Who noes, I might 1 day end up being the best purchaser & get head-hunted by big companies, right?

Ivan always have big dreams, though most of them don't come true. =) Most imptly is, never stop dreaming! You can be lazy in your actions, at least don't be lazy in your thinking!

Anyway, after I tell her that I would want to try taking up this job, she would still need to discuss with our boss to see if there's a budget for extra headcount next year. So, just wait & see ba! (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!